Oatmeal-Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prep Time1 HR 5 MIN
- Total Time1 HR 5 MIN
Fill your cookie jar with a classic drop cookie that’s doubly satisfying. Chocolate lovers will love the chips, and whole-grain seekers will appreciate the natural oats.
- 1 1/2
- cups packed brown sugar
- cup butter or margarine, softened
- teaspoon vanilla
- cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 1/2
- cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose or unbleached flour
- teaspoon baking soda
- teaspoon salt
- cup semisweet chocolate chips (6 oz)
- cup chopped nuts, if desired
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir brown sugar and butter until blended. Stir in vanilla and egg until light and fluffy. Stir in oats, flour, baking soda and salt; stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- 2 Onto ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart.
- 3 Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Extraordinary Chocolate Chip Cookies
Peanut Butter Cookies
3-Ingredient Apple Dump Cake